This PDF checklist details commission rules, statutes, regulations and/or docket decisions pertaining to operational requirements within the state. It is designed to ensure that employees and agents are informed of and compliant with state regulations.
This section describes the following:
- Assessment of fines through notice of violation
- Prospective suspension of marketing and sales activities
- Suspension and revocation of registration of CEPS
- Factors to be considered regarding sanctions
- Commission claims against CEPS financial security for nonpayment of fines, and
- Investigation by Commission by reason of consumer complaint.