REMINDER: Upcoming Reporting Requirements
April/early May is a busy time for regulatory compliance filings. Below are some of the upcoming state filing deadlines. Be sure to consult the text of the applicable filing requirement and associated state commission website for any changes or updates to due dates, filing instructions, filing forms and other relevant details. Some states have modified their general filing instructions and procedures in light of the ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Earth Etch Reporting Requirements Guides, which can be purchased on our website, provide suppliers with easy-to-use, comprehensive breakdowns of pertinent state commission, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) regulatory reporting requirements.
Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | FERC & EIA | Illinois | Massachusetts | Maryland | MISO | NEISO | NYISO | New York | Ohio | Pennsylvania
- Report of Intrastate Gross Revenues due May 1st.
- Siting Council Statement of Gross Revenue From the Sale of Electric Power due May 15th.
- Annual Fuel Resource Mix Report to Customers due April 1st.
- Annual Net Metering Report due April 1st.
- Monthly Public Utility Tax due April 20th.
- Annual Material Change Report due April 30th.
District of Columbia
- RPS Compliant Report due April 1st.
- Annual Assessment Survey due April 1st.
- Quarterly Compliance Report due April 30th.
FERC & EIA
- Monthly EIA-826 Electric Sales and Revenue with State Distributions Report due April 30th.
- Quarterly EIA Electric Report (EQR) due April 30th.
- Annual EIA-861 Electric Power Industry Report due April 30th.
- FERC Annual Interlocking Directorates Report due-Form 520 due April 30th.
- Monthly EIA-910 Natural Gas Marketer Report due April 30th.
- Environmental Disclosure to Commission due April 1st.
- Environmental Disclosure to Customers due in this billing cycle due April 1st.
- Net Metering Report due due April 1st.
- Vendor Diversity Report due April 15th.
- Part 451 Continuing Compliance Report due April 30th.
- RPS Report on all retail sales due April 1st.
- Gross Operating Revenue Payment due April 15th (if paying quarterly)
- RPS Report on sales of offshore wind energy due on April 30th.
- Minimum Participation Criteria – Officer Certification Form due April 30th.
- Minimum Capitalization verification due April 30th.
- Monthly Price Update Power to Choose due April 5th and May 5th.
- Historic ESCO Pricing Data Filing due April 30th.
- Alternative Energy Portfolio Standard Report due April 15th.
- Future Annual Advanced Renewable Energy Report due April 15th.
- Quarterly Sales Market Monitoring Report due April 30th.
- Annual Report for Fiscal Assessment due April 30th.
- Quarterly Gross Receipts Report due on April 30th.
- Quarterly Electric Load Report due on April 30th.
- Annual EGS Sales Activity Report due on April 30th.
- Electric Choice Annual Report due on April 30th.
- Annual Gas Intrastate Receipts Report due April 30th.
- Revenue Report, Form RR-16 due April 30th.
sign up for Earth Etch email updates
contact Earth Etch
call us at 312-920-1849
or send us a message
unravelling energy compliance
Earth Etch helps unravel the complexities of regulatory and utility compliance for energy companies throughout the world.
© 2019 by Earth Etch LLC. All rights reserved.
Earth Etch is not a “lawyer referral service” and does not provide legal advice or participate in any legal representation.
Earth Etch is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm.